Flag the Money for Insurance
This version of Flag the Money for Financial Institutions includes special course content for insurance professionals. The Canadian course has been certified for continuing education credits from IAFE for Advocis. The friendly, accessible style teaches employees and agents how money laundering works and the basics of AML compliance.
The built-in exam ensures a baseline level of knowledge throughout your organization while the reporting features allow your compliance team to easily track student progress and verify course completion.
This comprehensive 90-minute online course includes:
- Carl’s Story– an award-winning video about a gang of money-laundering criminals
- interviews with industry experts– including bankers, law enforcement and journalists
- interactive exercises throughout– with detailed feedback on student responses
- glossary and other resources– available as pull-down tabs or printable PDFs
- final exam– employees who do not pass will answer different questions on the second attempt
Do you need to customize your AML training with your company logo, policies, procedures, and references to in-house practices? Do you need multiple languages or compliance with other jurisdictions outside of the USA or Canada? No problem! We’ll be glad to work with your compliance team to produce a customized version of Flag the Money that fits your needs and your budget. Tamlo’s staff is here to provide timely support for you and your organization throughout the training cycle.
Students Will Learn:
- money laundering from the criminal’s perspective
- similarities and differences between terrorist financing and money laundering
- the three stages of money laundering and how to identify them
- principles of risk assessment in your industry
- an overview of the regulatory environment
- techniques of money laundering and terrorist financing
- KYC – Know Your Client
- the key reports associated with money laundering and terrorist financing
- red flags and suspicious indicators
- PEPs – Politically Exposed Persons
- the social and economic consequences of money laundering
and much more.
Tamlo’s Refund Policy