Flag the Money for Directors
Flag the Money for Directors™ is a highly engaging 35-minute online course that gives board members just the right amount of information so they can effectively oversee the anti-money laundering (AML) and anti-terrorist financing (ATF) program within their financial institution.
After building a strong foundation of AML and ATF knowledge through drama, interviews with experts, and interactive exercises, the course focuses on specific information the board needs from the compliance officer to ensure that their AML/AFT program meets or exceeds legal and social obligations while protecting the financial institution’s assets and reputation.
Directors will learn:
- how money laundering and terrorist financing work
- what financial institutions can do to effectively recognize and report potential money laundering and terrorist financing
- about government agencies associated with money laundering and terrorist financing
- key principles of a risk-based approach to AML and ATF
- the questions a board should ask about the main elements of their compliance regime
- Carl’s Story – an award-winning video about a criminal entrepreneur and his team of money launderers
- interviews with AML experts – including compliance officers and law enforcement specialists
- interactive exercises – with detailed feedback on each response
- excerpts from government guidelines
- checklist of questions to ask the compliance officer – available as a printable PDF
Compliance officers can track participants’ progress and have access to detailed reports of exam results. This cost‑effective and efficient training provides a board of directors with the information and resources they need to fulfill their oversight AML/ATF responsibilities. We offer different levels of customization – from adding your logo to tailoring the content with your own policies and procedures.
For pricing, further information or customization requests please contact Tamlo Sales: