AML Online Training for Financial Institutions
Available in English and French in Canada, and in English in the USA.
Flag the Money™ training addresses the needs of banks, credit unions and other financial institutions. The course uses a friendly, accessible style to show frontline and back office employees how money laundering works and teach the basics of AML compliance.
This comprehensive 90-minute online course includes:
- Carl’s Story – an award-winning video about a gang of money-laundering criminals
- Interviews with industry experts – including bankers, law enforcement and journalists
- Interactive exercises throughout – with detailed feedback on student responses
- Glossary and other resources – available as pull-down windows or printable PDFs
- Final exam – employees who fail will answer different questions on the second attempt
Compliance officers can track participants’ progress and have access to detailed reports of exam results.
We offer different levels of customization – from adding your logo to tailoring the content with your own policies and procedures.
See for yourself – watch a free preview of Chapter 1.
For pricing options including corporate discounts please contact Tamlo Sales:
Tamlo’s Refund Policy